Saturday, September 12, 2009

Collage of Circus Animals & Toy Train

This is a pristine toy set that I got a number of years ago at Pier One after Christmas. Since I am a doting aunt and great-aunt (!), I have a stash of little gifts at the ready for birthdays. This one is about to be put into the mail for my 5-year-old nephew, Lirit.

He is a lover of all creatures (especially bugs), and I know he will appreciate the zoo animals included in this circus train set. I wrapped up a few additional Schleich animals that I found at Target, too, so he can have a proper animal parade! Happy Belated Birthday, sweet Lirit!

Circus Train and Animals
Circus Train Wooden Painted Animals
Circus Elephant, Wooden Toy

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, how adorable!! My daughter would love this toy set. I can't believe it's from Pier One. It looks handmade. LOVE it. :)

    ReplyDelete