Thursday, March 29, 2007

In the days of my youth


In the days of my youth, originally uploaded by confections.

I've been having lots of fun with my flickr account lately and discovered this flickr toy last night. You upload a portrait and it Warholizes the image.
I have also done one of my maternal great-grandmother, my grand-aunt, and my mother. I'll add them below.

My sister and her kiddies have left after their visit, and it is very quiet around here. I did a little ragamuffin yarn spinning yesterday and will handpaint some sock yarn later today. Fiber Friday on Etsy is coming up and I'd like to have a few items to post this week. I'm off to Bedfordshire....


Great-Grandmother Martha Jane Gilliford Galbraith
Grand-Aunt Carrie Warholized
My Mother at 16 warholized

No comments:

Post a Comment