Friday, February 6, 2009

Petite Blythe Collage

Petite Blythe Collage
My first Petite Blythes arrived on my doorstep yesterday afternoon: introducing Miss Sally Rice and Lily Wild. I ordered these two from Mimi Woo and they were shipped quite quickly. My standard size Blythes are on their way: Lounging Lovely and Prima Dolly Aubrena.

After a brief photo shoot, I whisked Sally and Lily away with me while I ran some errands. They waited patiently in the car while I went to tap dance class and were very excited to meet my sister at one of our favorite restaurants. I can hardly wait for their big sisters to join us on our future excursions. Miss Sally Rice Lily Wild
Taking a Nap

4 comments:

  1. Yay for Blythe! Love Lily <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love Blythe!!!! i am from LIma Peru... where you buy??? are they are expensive... a kiss for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Drama Queen Peru,

    I got these two at mimiwoo.com. Aren't they sweet? These weren't too expensive when I bought them, but they are going up in price now because the quantity available is limited. You can find them on eBay, too. Good luck and have fun with your Petite Blythes!

    ReplyDelete