Friday, October 30, 2009

Restored Portrait of My Two Older Brothers

Through a very generous offer that I learned about through Photojojo, ScanCafe restored this old 1950's portrait of my brothers for free. The service was fast (considering the huge response) and I'm very pleased with the result.

ScanCafe handscans negatives, photos, and slides, in addition to their photo restoration services. I've been wanting to scan my old carousels of slides, and this just may be the answer to who's going to tackle that task. Thank you, ScanCafe and Photojojo!

Damaged Portrait of My Two Older Brothers
Comparison of Restored and Damaged Original Portrait of My Two Older Brothers

1 comment:

  1. Wow, they did a great job! And what a fun picture. Thanks for the tip - I'm going to pass it on to my mom who's in the midst of a "slide project".

    ReplyDelete