Sunday, November 11, 2007

Pacific side of Point Loma, San Diego, California

I've been writing intensely over the last ten days as part of National Novel Writing Month. I've reached the 30,000 word mark; I'm three-fifths of the way there!

I'm also suffering from a bit of cabin fever, so today I'm going to take a little excursion to the tip of Point Loma and feast on this sight. Biophilia will do a lot to soothe my frazzled brain.


Boulders on the cliff
Day's End, Point Loma, San Diego, California

1 comment:

  1. awesome. 30,000 words!! woo! i read about the national novel writers month and was tempted but knew i'd go all obsessive about it and not get anything else done all month--unfortunately, the rest of my schedule could not have afforded that luxury :-) but i'm so happy to hear you're doing it. i know a couple of others who are, too, so i'll just play cheerleader :-)

    ReplyDelete