Saturday, March 15, 2008

Green Tiger Press Vintage Ephemera Now Available

 
A few vintage Green Tiger Press postcards are available in my Etsy shop as of today. More of the above images will be coming during the week. Please drop by and check out the art yarns and needlefelted items as well.

On Friday, I got a new spinning tool from a fellow Etsy seller whose shop is called Heavenly Handspinning. It's the Mother Marion Kick Spindle, and I have a partially done skein of yarn on it right now. I'll post photos later on after the sun rises! It's a beautiful, functional spinning device, which would be great for kids and beginners who want to spin heavier yarns. It's also great for old hands like me who love to collect and use all kinds of spinning tools. If you want to get a glimpse of it, please see this listing in her Etsy shop.

Have a lovely Saturday doing what you love to do!Great-Aunts Galbraith at Greenport, Long Island, New York
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment